Talent Chapter 27



Chapter 27: That clown doesn’t even look human!

Translator: Aafkee

Proofreader: ChaiTea


Han Dong was confronted with Feng Jun's insufferable, cold face as soon as he turned around. The driver honked at him impatiently a few more times. Han Dong was not in a good mood in the first place, so seeing these self-proclaimed high and mighty clothed beasts blatantly discriminating against people like him made his anger flare up even more. "How many fucking times are you gonna honk, huh? I have ears!" Wang Zhongding, sitting in the car's backseat, rolled down the window, "What happened?" Han Dong's bravado immediately deflated like a balloon letting out air the moment he saw Wang Zhongding. "A beggar is in the way," the driver stated matter-of-factly with an expressionless face. Han Dong was all prepared for his strategic retreat, but he rushed to the driver's car door to refute him when he heard what he said, "Who are you calling a beggar? Get the hell out of the car if you're ballsy enough!" The driver didn't dare to act rashly before Wang Zhongding gave his words. Han Dong only wanted to scold a sentence or two before he left, but he lost all his courage when he realised that Wang Zhongding was staring at him. The lack of courage was not due to his ugliness but because he was afraid that he wasn't ugly enough. To be on the safe side, he pointed at his future husband directly, "What the hell you lookin' at? Looking for a fight?" The bodyguards at the back stood up immediately upon hearing those words, only to be ordered by Wang Zhongding to sit back down. "Let's go. Drive carefully, and don't hit him." Wang Zhongding's calm tone and thoughtful exhortations made Han Dong's hair, even those on his mole, stand up. He felt a wave of fear crashing over him, "Fuck, he won't be attracted to me with that behaviour, right?" And the once-calm voice became freezing cold in the car that stopped not far away.
"Never let me see such a clown ever again." Feng Jun nodded, "Understood, Mr Wang. I will instruct the administration department to monitor and manage the situation strictly at the entrance." ...... Han Dong received a text message just as he returned to his residence. Someone had just transferred him 30,000RMB with a note saying, "I promised you, you don't have to return this." "Fuck! I don't give a shit!" And with that, Han Dong transferred the money back to where it came from. Ye Chenglin saw Han Dong sitting on the ground in a daze when he pushed the door open. His clothes were unchanged, and his "make-up" was not yet removed. He seemed to blend perfectly with the rubbish all around him. "What the hell, you scared me!" Han Dong patted the empty spot next to him, "Here, have a seat." "I think I'll remain standing." Ye Chenglin was disgusted, "Why is it so dirty?" Han Dong said unhurriedly, "Li Shang left. No one is here to clean up after me." "Oh right, didn't you say you'll meet him today?"
"I did, but he ignored me." Ye Chenglin couldn't help but speak the painful truth, "You've only known each other for a couple of days. Why would he be willing to dig out his heart for you? Besides, didn't you already know that he would betray you?" "Let's not talk about him." Han Dong lifted his head and stared at Ye Chenglin, "Are you going back to your hometown to get married?" "Oh, please. I don't even own an apartment here. How am I gonna get married here?" The thought of Ye Chenglin's hometown in Guizhou made Han Dong feel reluctant to part with him, "Then, will you still come to Beijing in the future?" "Of course! I'd come just to meet you!" Ye Chenglin laughed. Han Dong felt a lot better in his heart, "Why aren't you packing yet? Aren't you leaving in a few days? Can you make it in time?" "I have a bunch of old stuff that can't be taken away anyway, so I'm just going to tidy up briefly. I'll have a banquet here before I leave and invite the group of buddies in Beijing. I'll start packing then." "Sure, I'll give you a hand."





Support me by becoming a Ko-fi member!
Join me on Discord!

Share:
spacer

No comments:

Post a Comment